management user web site
- User account url:
- User login url:
- User etc. Url:
- Application 1:
- Application 2:
- Login application 1, jump to
- Login successfully jump response with 1. The address will be followed by a token, for example:
http://app1.com/callback?token=xxxxTo verify the login.
- After the application 1 has been viewed, the user enters the application 2 ( the user may enter app2.com 's address access application annex ).
- At this point, the application 2 is used to determine whether the current user is logged in by means of a "some way".
The problem is how to implement 4 in the scene?
What I now think of is:
- Synchronous login: like discuz, in the login other applications are logged in, the disadvantage is that after logging in, it's best to wait for a few seconds
- Use,: although you know how to use, requests, it's difficult to implement, and it's safe to handle problems.
I don't know what you've.
The afternoon spent some time on the login of the two groups:
- google.com and youtube.com
- taobao.com and etao.com
, google.com and youtube.com.
: not logged in, but browsing on youtube
- Login google.com through
https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLoginAuthVerify user name password
- Jump to after validation
https://accounts.google.com/CheckCookieCheck if there are other apps for browsing, such as youtube, then jump again
- Finally, jump back to google.com is home page.
: the google.com has been logged in, but didn't browse for youtube
- Because I was logged on to google.com, I was first able to access the address in the address book directly from the address book.
- Entering the youtube page shows what I need to log in, so click login.
- Still jump to
https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLoginAuthBut without any input, go straight to the yutube home page.
, taobao.com and etao.com.
- No matter whether I'm logged on taobao.com, I'm going to the etao.com home page, first check that cookies are logged on
- Login: etao.com home page displays login status
- Jump to
http://jump.taobao.com/jump?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.etao.com%2F%3Ftbpm%3DtTo check if there's a login in taobao.com.
- Log back to
http://pass.etao.com/add?..to log back on, after you jump back to the home page, login status is login
- You aren't logged on to the home page and login status isn't logged in
- Now you know how to do it, or there are other ways. Talk about it..